Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ICICI Bank : Worst Private Bank In India

There are couple of points I would like to bring to your attention.


  • The charges for non-maintenance of average quarterly balance (which is RS. 5000) in Savings Account are Rs. 750/- +10.2% Service Tax.
  • For every new cheque book Rs. 2.00 per leaf will be charged.
  • For cash transactions at the branches; first 3 cash transactions (withdrawals or Deposits) in a quarter will be free and thereafter Rs.50/- per transaction will be charged.
  • Cash transactions at the ATM; first 6 ATM cash (withdrawals or Deposits) transactions in a quarter will be free and Rs.25/- per transaction thereafter.
  • There will not be any notice sent to you about the minimum balance to you. They simply keep deducting.
  • They also charge you as per number/denomination of notes you deposit with them. if there is more of Rs.10 notes, they will charge you more. It was so strange, I heard it for first time from one of my client.
Now I understand how they make lot ot profits.

I really dint know about all these things. I have to be really careful from now while opeing a new bank account.


There so called world wide customer service is really famous for its bad service world wide. Recently when I called them I got line after 20 mins, when a representative picked up the phone, he said hello and asked me to be online and he will be right back. I simply hung up. Also they dont maintain your case history. If you call once and explanin the problem, next time when you call you have to repeat again.

Be carefull with them.


1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worst private bank of India...real rip-off

 

Post a Comment

<< Home